Tuesday, June 18, 2013

"You Have to Laugh or You'll Cry": Ep. 3

It's been awhile (surprisingly!) Since I've had one of these worthy to share. There was a food coloring incident a few weeks ago but I didn't get very good pictures. So, when Miles opened a container of left-over spaghetti, I just grabbed my camera and waited. Deliciously horrifying and hilarious. My boys never disappoint.

Meet Captain Noodle Head and his sidekick, Skylar Spaghetti!

(Pasta boy?, Noodle Nose, The Fantastic Fettuccine...)

Mama Mia!

You would think the hardest part was getting the spaghetti out of the hair...but no, it was the pasta on the floor that got all smushed up into a gooey paste. It's been awhile since I mopped the floor anyway. 
At least there was no sauce. (Marvelous Marinara!)

No comments:

Post a Comment