Tuesday, January 29, 2013

You have to laugh or you'll cry: episode 1

This is the first installment of what will undoubtedly be an ongoing series called, "you have to laugh or you'll cry!"

This is what happens when I leave the kids unattended in the other room for too long...you know, when I get caught up writing blog posts...


You know something is wrong when it gets too quiet. This is three rolls, or should I say "un-rolls" of paper towels.


This is what three rolls of paper towels looks like folded up:


And then 20 minutes later...


I give up! Mama will be in the bedroom hiding under the covers. Come and get me if the house is burning down.


3 comments:

  1. Somehow, after reading about your trials, I feel better ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I whole-heartedly endorse the use of my life to promote gratitude in others! ;)

      Delete